Inclusive of taxes
Inclusive of taxes Shipping calculated at checkout.
Rooted and balanced, this element symbolizes abundance and fertility. An element that not only grounds your energies and enables you to act from a space of security but also provides the ultimate nourishment. Embrace the Earth element and welcome true abundance into your life.
Candles bring with them unbridled joy and the ability to transform a space. These candles do just that and more! They are a true translation of the power of the EARTH element. Let the lingering notes of grass, cassis, sandalwood, patchouli, and frankincense engulf you as you gently light the soy-wax candle. The accompanying lid is adorned with an endearing wooden knob that hints at the element in question.
There may be slight variations due to the handmade nature of the product.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn no longer than 3-4 hours at a time.
• Trim wick to 1/4 inches before lighting.
• Allow your candle to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge when you light your candle for the first time. Wax has "memory" so if extinguished with an incomplete pool, it will prevent a full pool from forming in the future. This may take several hours for a larger candle.
• Keep out of reach of children, pets, and flammable objects.
• To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions.
• Clean with a dry cloth.
Return and Exchange: No Returns, we accept only exchange within 7 days.
Our Commitment towards a greener planet.
Every great journey begins with a small step.
Sustainable eco-friendly clothing derived from natural fibres
Opting for organic and sustainable material can reduce the carbon footprint in the environment.
Organic materials are environment friendly and toxic free.
Organic materials are light, breathable and do not cause allergies.
Organic materials are more durable given its superior quality and strong fabric.